So... Probably going to keep posting here for my own stuff... Crafts & etc that are non-baby-related. So don't give up on it altogether. But you can always visit us here if this blog gets too lonely: Baby on the Way!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Monday, February 11, 2008
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Calm down, loyal (and new) readers. I haven't deserted you completely. I am still working on that "something" I promised to share with you soon, and Steve & I are busy busy and tired tired, so here is something to satiate your rabid craving for blog posts.
I made this little stop-motion video my sophomore year of college, at like 9 or 10 at night, probably as a wildly creative way to avoid studying. I hope you enjoy it:
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
I know I haven't been posting very much lately... I'm working on another project (which I hope to be able to share soon-ish) that takes up a lot more time. So, not so much with the blogging here right now.
Though since Krystle started dating her new gentleman, I'm not sure if anyone reads this anyway? So there might not be anyone to disappoint. :-)
Ok. Peace out. Back in... a while. :-)
écrit par Jamie à 7:32 PM
Monday, January 07, 2008
They did it! Em & Rick got married Saturday in the Mesa, AZ temple. It was a very sweet sealing, followed by a VERY fun party (even though it rained!)
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Here's why Steve is great:
Last night Steve's roomie Eric flew in to stay with us for a week.
Eric asked what I do for a living. I explained that I'm in marketing--newsletters, blogs, etc. And Steve told him he should go read my work blog, that its really good. I didn't even know he'd read it until last week. :-) It just made me feel good. He's awesome.
(Sorry there are still no photos. We're working on getting a new camera!)
I thought this looked fun...
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: asian pear (aka "apple-pear")
2. Bakery: croissant (we're assuming these calories don't count)
3. Meat: steak.
4. Frozen: TGI Friday's loaded potato skins
5. Dry goods: cereal? I don't know what my favorite "dry good" is
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
3. bathing suit (I've now learned that once you become a Walton, you MUST take a swimsuit on all vacations, even if you are going to Antarctica)
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. Did you turn off the oven?
2. Okay, I'm ready to go home now.
3. But did you think so?
4. I don't know, you choose.
5. Where's my phone?
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. cuddling Steve & watching a movie
2. eating cereal for breakfast (even at work)
3. checking my email
You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. People who cut you off and don't give the "thank you" wave (for real)
2. A car in front of you slowing WAAAAAAAAAY down to turn right even when they have a green light
3. People swerving into your lane because they're talking on their cell phone
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
2. Sneaking off to a girly movie
5. Reading a book in the sunshine & eating something yummy
We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
2. Ace of Cakes
3. LOST (Hawaii!)
4. The Office
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Phish Food (B&J)
2. SNAFU (B&J)
3. The chocolate peanut butter swirl with chocolate peanut-butter-filled footballs that comes out at Super Bowl time. Mmm.
Somebody stole your purse…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Small blue-flowered journal
2. Book to read (Currently A New Song by Jan Karon)
4. Unopened mail
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Wedding Photographer
3. Graphic Designer
4. Singer (respectable Nora Jones type, not scary Britney Spears type)
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Freshman year of college is going to be hard, but it gets SO MUCH better.
2. You are going to get married. Really. Stop freaking out.
3. It really will be worth all the work you're putting in now.
4. People change in college--that can be a good thing.