Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday

I went to the bookstore the other day and felt like a hungry person in a grocery store. I wanted to buy everything. I'm dying for something good to read. I finally had to force myself to leave because I knew I was going to buy something just for the sake of having a book, and it would have subsequently disappointed me for sure.

Graduation is coming this weekend. I'm excited to see my family, and Steve's family is pulling an all-nighter to drive down after his sister Jessie's graduation the day before. It will be so fun to see them. We get to see my family a lot but the Waltons live a lot further away.

I'm trying to get things in order. Like our whole life. Steve will be starting med school applications after finals, so I'm on the look out for anything that will help him get in. Tips, tricks, scholarship opportunities, everything. I think I'm beginning to understand what being a mom must be like. I'm learning to juggle things, but also to prioritize. I want to do anything I can to support Steve, because I'm so proud of him for working so hard and taking such big steps. He's so brave.

No comments: