Wednesday, November 07, 2007

5 Things You Don't Know About Me

While reading through my old blog (from the college days) I came across a list of "20 facts about me" that someone had tagged me to do. So, since Krystle requested an update, I thought maybe I'd tag myself in for that again. But I'm not up for 20, so how about 10 5?

Tag, I'm it!

  1. I won something. I scrapbook, but not with photos cut into the shapes of hearts and dogs and stuff. Because of this, I recently won a pre-release copy of this book (which I loved, plus how cool is it to win something?!?):
  2. I can lick my elbow. Apparently, this is impressive. My high school physiology teacher told us he would give a free A to anyone who could do it. He didn't follow through.
  3. I do not like talking on the phone. Really. I don't know why, but I have this weird phobia of the phone. Even if my best friend of all life calls, I have a panic attack about answering it. I'm way more comfortable with face-to-face, chatting, or emailing. Weird.
  4. I love ketchup (a lot). During my lifetime I have put ketchup on/in apples, doritos, apple sauce, quesidillas, pretty much every kind of meat, and cheese sandwiches. Sorry.
  5. I am mortally afraid of squirrels. Or "Ratons del Diablo" as my brother and I call them. My brother and I are both scared of them, because our mom thought it would be a good idea to tell us that they carry the Black Plague. Poor Steve didn't understand my fear until he had to piggyback me past a group (swarm!) of them on our honeymoon.
I was going to write 10, but I wore out. Sorry. Maybe I'll write 5 more tomorrow. Or on a day that isn't tomorrow.

2 comments:

Designing Woman said...

THANK YOU! But, maybe in my case you should have called it "3 things you don't know about me" :) Honestly, I was a little sad that I didn't know all of those. Anyway, we just talked on the phone, I hope that wasn't too uncomfortable :)

AMD said...

I guess I don't have to feel as guilty about not calling you...