Thursday, September 06, 2007

Listography

Hello.

So I just found out about this, which is a website where you can document your life with lists. Like an autobiography. With lists. A listography. It is also a book.

I found the website boring (just not aesthetically pleasing, really) but I like the idea. I am going to add it to my goals. Goal number ten. And here comes my first list.

Things I Need to Stop Doing

  • Eating so very much chocolate
  • Chewing on the inside of my lip
  • Procrastinating about renters insurance, returning phone calls, exercising, and organizing the pile of bills that is currently sitting beside my left elbow (maybe this should be a list)
  • Whining
  • Freaking out about life every single Sunday morning (except last week... one down!)
  • Buying things that I really really want but never never use (or use only once ever)
  • Slouching
  • Sitting cross-legged all the time, including in my office chair at work
  • Leaving clean laundry on the floor instead of folding it
  • Sulking
  • Leaving hairpins on the coffee table, and in various other locations
Was that interesting?

1 comment:

Designing Woman said...

yes, yes, it was! I think I can take care of the exercising thing, when I remove you from your house full of demented appliances on Wednesday :) Also, love the new look of the blog! You are going to have to show me how to make mine more interesting and beautiful like that.