Sunday, September 02, 2007

The Big Scary List

So I was looking through my computer for a cute/interesting photo to post for y'all, and stumbled across the "Wedding" folder on my C: drive. (Which I have named, like the cute little geek that I am, but I think that is another story altogether.)

In said folder was a document intriguingly titled "The Big Scary List." Our 1 year anniversary is coming up, and I thought that it was appropriate to check it out. Kind of a "What I Was Doing Last Year at This Time." So I scanned it, briefly, and concluded yet again that planning a wedding is the most stressful thing ever. I much prefer the being married part.

Seriously. The list is two pages long, two columns, single spaced, size ten font. I had to close it immediately as it made me feel an ulcer coming on. Thank goodness that's over. I want to give you an excerpt, but I don't know if I'm strong enough to handle opening that list. Possibly not ever again.

There are actually several photos of me in wedding garb. Enjoy this one for now. (I am totally wearing blue shorts under my "wedding dress").

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I forgot about that picture since I can't look at pix of you when you were little or I cry. Great shorts, I think they may just be the color you chose for your bridesmaids dresses--hmmmm. A note, I think your veil may actually be a nitie, but you were always creative. Mom