Wednesday, September 12, 2007

One Year


That was us one year ago. Or a little over a year ago, now. A year ago we were on our honeymoon, exploring San Luis Obispo and eating fried zucchini at this quirky little restaurant with a waiter who sounded like Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove.

We've had our bumps in the road, but I feel like everything we have been through is worth it. Being with him is the best thing in my world--he gives me a reason to get up and go to work every day, and hope for a beautiful future. It's nice to know we have an eternity to come--we face things better together than we ever could have alone.


Hey baby? Thanks.

4 comments:

Designing Woman said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS! You're pretty much the reason i get up in the morning :) and the reason i go to church, because i know that 50% of the time I get to go to waffle night when i come home! But, seriously you guys are the best and i'm so lucky to have such adorable married friends!

I heart you!

Designing Woman said...

PS: Why is Steve wearing a Jamaica (in the 2nd pic)? :)

Jamie said...

Wow that's weird. You didn't know Steve was Jewish? He only practices when we're on vacation. No I'm just kidding. That's his sunglasses on top of his head. Apparently he has a shadow-yarmulka. (I had to look up how to spell that).

Steve-O said...

Jamaica is a poor, pretty island, which I am not wearing. Nor am I wearing a yarmulka. They are my sunglasses. I took off my yarmulka after my visit to the synagogue earlier that morning.