Saturday, October 13, 2007

Blogaholic

So, um, did you guys know that I blog for a living? Like, part of my job at work is literally to write and market for two blogs. TWO. And I'm not going to share those with you because... Basically because I don't want to. If you're that curious you can ask and I'll probably tell you and then feel embarrassed.

But the thing that makes me a "blogaholic" as it were, is that I write two blogs at work, write my own blog, and then read like a bajillion other blogs. Most of them are written by people I don't know. But they're just so darn interesting.

Does this seem healthy?

(No. No it doesn't.)

But don't worry. I can seriously quit any time I want.

2 comments:

Designing Woman said...

sure you can.... :) Just like I'm going to stop buying the "expensive shampoo" when I'm "off the payroll" in January.

AMD said...

hahaha...I find myself reading random people's blogs too...that's one reason why I set mine to private because wouldn't that be awkward if one of my clients happened upon my blog? I always say I'm going to stop spending so much wasted time reading people's blogs, facebook, etc....but that never happens. It's therapeutically mind-numbing to sit there and read blogs, even if the content is intellectually stimulating...