Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What I Do When Steve is Gone at Basketball

  1. Do the dishes because I feel bad that I haven't in a few days
  2. Check facebook, see there's nothing new, and maybe post a wall comment to someone
  3. Read a bajillion blogs, including blogs that I have already read like two or three times today
  4. Write on my blog, but nothing too exciting
  5. Put laundry in the washer and then forget it until a long time after its washed
  6. Worry if Steve locked the door when he left (he did)
  7. Worry that the blender of doom will turn on again
  8. Read up on all the RSS feeds in my Google feed reader
  9. Get tempted to check the site hit readings of the blogs I write for work (yes, I blog at work) but resist because I'm supposed to be relaxing
  10. Turn on a lot of lights because that obviously protects me when I'm home alone
  11. Get bored
  12. Watch girlie movies that Steve won't watch with me unless its my birthday
  13. Watch TV shows on nbc.com
  14. Listen to music that I don't really even like because I need to have noise so I don't think that every creak is someone breaking in to the apartment
  15. Finally stop being lethargic, and get off the computer and do something I actually want to do something I want to like maybe scrapbook or something
  16. Also possibly eat a brownie. More likely than not.

No comments: