Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm Just a Little Black Raincloud

Today my computer at work was grumpy. I tried to reason with it. I restarted, waited for it's hourglass, ctrl+alt+delete-ed, and nothing would satisfy it. Nothing! My supervisor likes to stand behind me whenever I do anything significant to my computer. Like uninstall. Or reinstall. Anything. He wasn't there today, so instead he sat on the phone with me for 1/2 hour while I uninstalled and reinstalled a program. Yep.

A bird almost flew in my car window at lunch and it scared me to death. I screamed. For real.

Grumpy grumpy grumpy. But at least I'm home now. Reading craft blogs and dreaming about what I will scrapbook or sew... when I learn how to do one of those things... :-)

Is it rain cloud one word or two? Raincloud? Rain cloud? I like one better, so I guess I'll stick with that.

No comments: