Thursday, August 16, 2007

MmmmmCAT

Steve had his MCAT today. I can't believe it is finally over, after 5 months of studying, worrying, preparing, it's DONE! YAY!

I dropped him off before work today, and picked him up at my lunch break to drop him at home. He was exhausted but felt okay about it, so that was nice. I wanted to eat lunch with him, but today also happened to be the day that I had to cope with my first big disaster at work. So needless to say it was an exhausting day for the Waltons.

I'm home now (after a brief stop at UTC to buy Steve some celebratory See's Candies), and he's playing a video game. I think he'll have to play a couple full days worth of those to make up for all the brain power he expended today.

It's over... HOORAY!!!!

2 comments:

AMD said...

yay! It's all over for now!!!

Designing Woman said...

Congrats Steve!!! You're done with you're MCAT what are you going to do now...Steve says "I'm going to help Krystle move!!"