Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Recipe for Deliciousness (Fried Zucchini) + Goal Update

I love the internet. So much free information, and so easy to find. So I guess I also love google.

Driving home after an EXTREMELY LONG day during which I was increasingly tired and grumpy, I had a sudden urge to sit on the couch and eat fried zucchini, which is one of my all time favorite comfort foods.

We just happen to have one in the fridge, so I googled a recipe and came up with one from Cooks.com (which I think is also the place I found out how to make chocolate waffle syrup).


Goal Update

Since Krystle is adorable and has started her own goal list, I thought I'd give you an update on my own progress.

First of all, there are two new list items:

8. Read 22 books (one for each year I've been alive... I swiped this idea from a friend)
9. Learn to play piano

I have been doing pretty good at my blogging goal (6) and have made more of an effort to take a camera with me so I can practice taking photos (1). I'm working on making some neat envelopes (7) in which to send mail. The other goals... not so much. Except that I am practicing my sewing. Hooray!

Also, I think I have read about 4 books already. I will try to think of which ones.

1 comment:

Designing Woman said...

I am pretty adorable...but mostly its just YOU! I just realized that we pretty much have all the same friends on our other blogs list. What does that say about us...??