Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Kevin & Rachel's Wedding (part deux)

Since this was really my first wedding in a long time (besides my own) that I was going to be a part of from start to finish, and since my sweetie was the best man (meaning no time to sit around and chat with me that day), I dubbed myself unofficial photographer/videographer of these new Walton nuptials.

Here are a few choice photos of the cuteness that ensued on July 27, 2007. (Also please notice that my photography skills appear to be improving slightly, per goal #1 of 22.)


Kev & Rach burst out of the Manti temple doors!


Obligatory kiss for the cameras (poor things).

Must've been a good kiss... Rachel's veil came off!


Isn't her hair/veil combo gorgeous?


I just think this is adorable (of both of them).


Rick (Steve's sister Emily's bf) became Grandma Walton's unofficial chauffeur for the day.


Steve... :-)


Jessie being beautiful and sun-drenched.


Emily and Rick bringing sexy back.


...me!


I think Rick took this for us... Thanks Rick!


Ems & Jess giving their Daddy a kiss.

1 comment:

Designing Woman said...

How cute were they! It looks like the Walton's had an all around good time. I especially love the one of Rick and Grandma...classic!
PS: nice photography skills