Sunday, August 05, 2007

One More Year of Home

Steve & I went into the leasing office at CV yesterday and signed on for another 12 months. We were able to talk them down from the $115/mo increase they sprung on us to a $50/mo increase--which we figure we would break even with because of the cost of moving & what a new security deposit would be.

So that means we get another entire year in our home! I was really having to get myself geared up to leave, because it has been such an important place to us. Our first home. And I just finally felt like we'd gotten really settled in (read: there is finally stuff on the walls) and thought we were going to have to start over again.

Plus Steve is finally on my lease. Which means he can call the leasing office if we need a light bulb changed or something. Haha. That will be nice, not to be totally in charge of the apartment stuff. I much prefer to share. :-)

1 comment:

AMD said...

It's not even my home, but I'm excited that I'll be somewhere familiar in San Diego!